[opensource-dev] Errors while building SL viewer

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Wed May 1 06:48:44 PDT 2013

Error message has changed, but here is still one message :

ld: warning: directory '/Volumes/Maison/laurent/Documents/Secondlife/Kirsten/linden/build-darwin-i386/packages/lib/release/Release' following -L not found
Undefined symbols:
  "HACD::HACD::HACD()", referenced from:
      LLConvexDecompositionImpl::genDecomposition(int&)    in libllconvexdecomposition.a(LLConvexDecompositionStubImpl.o)
      LLConvexDecompositionImpl::genDecomposition(int&)    in libllconvexdecomposition.a(LLConvexDecompositionStubImpl.o)
  "HACD::HACD::~HACD()", referenced from:
      LLConvexDecompositionImpl::deleteDecomposition(int)    in libllconvexdecomposition.a(LLConvexDecompositionStubImpl.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What I have done :

I've built llconvexdecomposition from :

https://bitbucket.org/WolfpupL/llconvexdecompositionos/src

I've ended up with libllconvexdecompositionstub.a which I've put in packages/lib, packages/lib/release, and for the debug version in packages/lib/debug. Since it didn't work, I've made a copy of it and renamed it libllconvexdecomposition.a. Now I get this error message. Anyone to help me fullfill my dream of building this release on this beautiful May 1st day :)