[opensource-dev] Scripted attachment inspection

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:45:56 PDT 2013

What you might have seen is someone looking at their own script usage. If
you go to About Land, and click "Script Info" in the lower Left corner, you
can then go to the "My Avatar" tab and see how much script memory is used
for every attachment you wear. That's the only way to get a comprehensive
list of your own attachments in TPV compliant viewers that I know of.

You can inspect individual attachments on another avatar by right clicking
on each attachment they wear, and choosing "Inspect". But I don't know of
any typical way to see all attachments at once.   And as for being good to
detect cheating, well, there's nothing to prevent a cheater from getting a
full perm Alberto Linden prim (or any other full perm prim from thousands
of other random people) rename it "Safe and Innocent Thing", and getting
around any inspection.