[opensource-dev] someone get the blindfold off me please - where in the sourcecode is the spot where a "parcel full" message is created?

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Wed Aug 6 08:49:24 PDT 2014

Am Dienstag, 5. August 2014, 16:11:11 schrieb Darien Caldwell:
> I'd suspect that the viewer simply makes a rez request to the Server, and
> the server makes the determination it can't be completed, and why. LIkely
> the server just sends back the error message via some sort of generic
> callback. In short the message wouldn't be in the viewer. I may be wrong
> though.

That's exactly my problem here, I see a "missing string" error in my logfiles,
but I can't find the missing string in the original strings.xml or
notifications.xml of the development viewer... And I can't find the creation
of the message itself, either, but in the original viewer i do get a "parcel
full" error at the appropriate moment.

I frankly do not know where to look 0.o

Help!

Cheers