[opensource-dev] Building the viewer after the latest commits

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Tue Aug 19 10:07:05 PDT 2014

Well, my build environment for this kind of stuff in fact *is* a debian
squeeze 6.0.10 running on KVM, and the gcc available for it is 4.4.5, not
4.6.x:

debian-build-6-2:~$ cat /etc/debian_version
6.0.10
debian-build-6-2:~$ g++ --version
g++ (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5

There is no newer gcc available for that version, so I dunno what the lab is
doing there. It might help if the "official linux build environment asccording
to LL" was properly documented somewhere on the wiki.

Cheers
LC