[opensource-dev] OSX: unsupported compiler?!

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:07:49 PST 2014

Ah, what I get for c&p from the wiki. I do have my own compiled version of
FMOD 3.75 - from back when I did have this process working a few years ago.
:P IIRC there's a file I have to modify so that it gets loaded from my HD,
but I'll figure that out again after I can get things compiling in the
first case.

As an aside, FS is compiling fine on my current setup - what's holding back
LL's viewer?  Patch submissions?  Review? Anything I can do to help since I
can't test compile my patches in their source ATM?