[opensource-dev] Library Refresh viewer

Monty Brandenberg monty at lindenlab.com
Tue Jul 15 16:18:00 PDT 2014

On 7/15/2014 6:01 PM, Henri Beauchamp wrote:

> But I just noticed this (apparently harmless) new warning, appearing
> in the stderr stream (i.e. only seen when the viewer is ran from a
> terminal):
> QObject::startTimer: QTimer can only be used with threads started with QThread
>
> It also appears with LL's Second_Life_Refresh viewer.

Qt is generally unhappy running in SLplugin.  :-)  Soooooo many warnings
flying out stderr whenever the viewer is run from command line.

--
Monty Brandenberg | Unit of Production
Skype monty.linden | Second Life Monty Linden

Linden Lab | Makers of Shared Creative Spaces
Check out what we're working on!