[opensource-dev] Question about the rendering and how to hide textures selectively

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:03:49 PDT 2014

That did the trick ! I replaced "tex" in that method by
LLViewerFetchedTexture::sDefaultImagep, and the whole world is untextured
(although colored, which I will fix too). Now I "just" have to find out how
to differentiate between world surfaces and attachment surfaces, and it
will work perfectly.

Thank you Nicky and all !