[opensource-dev] Building the viewer on windows... problems.

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Mon Mar 10 03:20:01 PDT 2014

>>   Missing:
>>     LIBEAY32.dll
>>     SSLEAY32.dll

Turns out that this was not a problem...

>> Possibly related, the build complains about a missing ca-bundle.crt, am I
>> right in assuming that that just means my binary/installer will be unsigned
>> and I just need to get a certificate and put the CA certificate in the right
>> format in the right place?

but this stopped the build process from copying the .dll files into the right place, but *not*
from generating an installer... so I had an installer that didn't contain any required dlls.
That i got sorted out, but now I have a different problem, my installer generates a startmenu
folder, but no menu entries in it...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
LC