[opensource-dev] where do i get 3p-fmodex?

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Tue Mar 25 02:34:29 PDT 2014

viewer-development, what repository are you talking about? i thought there was
no viewer-development anymore and everything should happen only in viewer-
release?

Anyway I am building from a viewer-release checkout from yesterday which has
the "fixes" you mention.

by the way, https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-5524