[opensource-dev] where do i get 3p-fmodex?

Monty Brandenberg monty at lindenlab.com
Tue Mar 25 08:33:02 PDT 2014

On 3/25/2014 6:58 AM, Ardy Lay wrote:
> Three files each got a little of this treatment, yes.  And I don't
> expect this to be the right way to do it.  It's just me steering around
> an obstacle that I suspect is caused by something in a make file.

Problem is in FMODEX.cmake.  A change I made didn't affect our
builds, did affect OS builds.  I'll revert that in the future when
I get a chance but that would be the place to fix this (changeset
3d662c2f1aad).

--
Monty Brandenberg | Unit of Production
Skype monty.linden | Second Life Monty Linden

Linden Lab | Makers of Shared Creative Spaces
Check out what we're working on!