[opensource-dev] Replacement class for LLDynamicArray

Henri Beauchamp sldev at free.fr
Fri May 9 01:25:19 PDT 2014

On Fri, 09 May 2014 09:24:41 +0200, Lance Corrimal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> And what did they terll you there? Please share, I'm banging my head against
> the same thing.
>
> Cheers,
> LC
>
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014, 15:34:39 schrieb Nicky Perian:
> > Never mind, got guidance from the #opensl
> >

> > On Thursday, May 8, 2014 4:48 PM, Nicky Perian <nickyperian at yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > LLDynamicArray was dropped in viewer-interesting.
> >
> > >What is the replacement for it?
> > >

> > >Nicky

LLDynamicArray is nothing else than a wrapper around std::vector (it is
probably one of the sequels of a time when the viewer code did not yet
use the C++ standard library, i.e. a "prehistoric" and pre-Open-Souce
time).

Simply replace "LLDynamicArray<Type>" with "std::vector<Type> array"
and use "array.push_back(Type)" instead of "array.put(Type)",
"array.size()" instead of "array.count()", "array[i]" instead of
"array.get(i), etc...

Henri.