[opensource-dev] ogg_vorbis error when trying to compile

Chris Nelson cnelson1844 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:47:07 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reply.

I am not entirely sure how I would build from the repo you supplied.

Perhaps I should have specified that I am still trying to get through the
Autobuild stage. The file Autobuild is pointing at is:
http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/3p-ogvorbis/rev/229529/arch/Darwin/installer/ogg_vorbis-1.2.2-1.3.2-darwin-20110510.tar.bz2

Cheers,

Chris

I have downloaded the archive and decompressed it - seems to be fine.