[opensource-dev] Viewer Tools Upgrades - with a call for help

Jonathan Ballard dzonatas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:48:18 PST 2015

What did not work in production is compression and encryption with, said,
"foreign agendas," inefficiencies, power consumption. In game mechanics,
those tests are ignored and seem irrelevant because it is working. Under
applied STEM research, even openjpeg failed production factors. If it
doesn't work nicely (on bare metal) then it is subject for *external* video
card mechanics and those agendas, warranties.

We have not received any digitally signed TOS tokens that specifically
enable *Auto*build or register certain build features. The challenge is
there, as the lawyers said, "it doesn't benefit me."

In California, ibid.