[opensource-dev] Raspberry Pi 2?

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Tue Feb 10 12:01:09 PST 2015

On February 10, 2015 at 12:57:11 PM, Dana Moore (dana.virtual at gmail.com) wrote:
I have a slightly different question which is does anyone know of any high barriers to porting the _server_ (for example Doug Maxwell’s MOSES / OpenSim implementation) to a PI 2.
I have a feeling it ought to be a handsome server, especially in a server grid (granted no heavyweight GPU capabilities, but still … ). BTW, I _think_ the spec is an ARM11 quad core for the 2 IIRC.
I’ve run opensim from a Raspberry Pi B+ and seen others do it as well, so yes, it should be able to run MIAB. At least the simulator portion. I’m not entirely sure what MIAB consists of, (like if it includes the voice server or not).

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail