[opensource-dev] Jonathan's attempt to rearrange the graphics preferences

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:44:45 PST 2015

I saw a picture of this earlier, and only now seeing this thread did I even
realize there *was* a scroll bar. And that's the big problem with this.
It's far too easy to miss the bar and think the options displayed are all
the options available.

Even if you can't fit all of the options into a single pane, Adding a 3rd
pane with "Advanced Part 2" would be preferable.

I was about to have an aneurism thinking this was all the settings that
were going to be available going forward...

 - Dari