[opensource-dev] Viewer Tools Upgrades - with a call for help

Callum Prentice (Callum) callum at lindenlab.com
Wed Jan 28 12:43:46 PST 2015

Did you add the C:\Python27\Scripts folder (or wherever you installed
Python) to your path after you 'pip installed' autobuild?  Sounds like you
did but that's the only thing I can think of.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Melissa Browne <
moonbotsoft at centurylink.net> wrote:

>   Has anyone that has tried to build the viewer per the how to set up a
> Windows development environment instructions ran into autobuild not being
> recognized? Following the instructions line by line, everything before the
> Autobuild Configure section checks out as set and installed correctly
> including setting the path in the environment settings. Is there something
> possibly missing in the instructions for us noobs?
>
> MB

*Callum Prentice *| *Software Engineer*
*Cell* 650 888 1697 | *Skype* CallumPrentice | *Second Life *Callum Linden

Linden Lab <http://www.lindenlab.com/> | Makers of Shared Creative Spaces

Check out what we're working on! <http://lindenlab.com/products>