[opensource-dev] Viewer Tools Upgrades - with a call for help

Melissa Browne moonbotsoft at centurylink.net
Fri Jan 30 10:36:31 PST 2015

Hi Tank, I found that the download of files became corrupted. By reloading the cloned files and using your suggestion it built just fine thanks. I do suggest that someone modify the misleading line “autobuild configure -c RelWithDebInfoOS|ReleaseOS” that will corrupt the download when ran. One has to guess if the author meant to use | as part of the command line or the word or. Guessing wrong requires starting over...just pointing it out.
MB