[opensource-dev] Building GTK+ and friends with autobuild new tools

Nicky Perian nickyperian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:08:16 PDT 2015

Removed use_prebuilt_binary(gtk-atk-pango-glib) archive.

Replaced with:

use_prebuilt_binary(cairo)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-cairo/downloads/cairo-1.14.2-linux-201507192252.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(glib)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-glib/downloads/glib-2.44.1-linux-201507131131.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(atk)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-atk/downloads/atk-2.16.0-linux-201507162046.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(pixman)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-pixman/downloads/pixman-0.32.6-linux-201507192238.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(harfbuzz)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-harfbuzz/downloads/harfbuzz-0.9.40-linux-201507201105.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(pango)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-pango/downloads/pango-1.36.8-linux-201507201400.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(gtk)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-gtk/downloads/gtk-2.24.28-linux-201507211717.tar.bz2

use_prebuilt_binary(gdk-pixbuf)

https://bitbucket.org/kokua/3p-gdk-pixbuf/downloads/gdk_pixbuf-2.30.8-linux-201507210933.tar.bz2

The dependencies of one to another are met using LindenLab autobuild-1.3.

For gtk there is some overlinking into the system gtk that was never

fully solved. The approach taken was to use a gtk download that matched

the system gtk; in this case gtk-+2.0 version 2.24.28 which matched debian

stretch (testing). glib is used as a base dependency for the other libraries.

The libraries are built with gcc-4.9.2 as is Kokua.