[opensource-dev] Debugging purging a single folder from trash

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:50:39 PDT 2015

Just a quickie, trying to avoid digging through the viewer code myself to
be sure:
When a folder that is in the trash is purged, what calls to the server does
the client make?

I'm debugging an OpenSim derivative, and just noticed that it seems that
there's a difference in the calls when the folder being purged has children
and when it doesn't.  Trying to confirm that there is an actual difference
or if something else in this complex system is interacting...

I figure there are people on this list who have a lot more knowledge about
this area of the code than I do and either already know the answer or can
find it faster than I.

Thanks!
Ricky
Cron Stardust