[opensource-dev] SL Wiki locked down ?

Ardy Lay ardylay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:08:10 PDT 2016

"The community" had every opportunity to notice the problem and police
the wiki.  Unfortunately only two rose to the task and the party
defacing the wiki was using automation.  I feel that trying to fight
that battle using that method is futile and mostly a waste of people's
time when there is always another with something to gain and automation
at hand to gain it.

The development of a list of contributors based upon past contributions
seems compelling but leaves out the inclusion of new contribution
potential.  I suspect some better solution for new contributors that
would also cover prior contributors is in the works.  In the mean time
is it too much to ask to submit a support request to get permission to
continue your contributions?  I didn't think so.  I was at the front of
the line, so to speak.

I thank you for your support!