[opensource-dev] Question about BUG-41029 and 64 bit usage

Henri Beauchamp sldev at free.fr
Fri Dec 16 01:16:01 PST 2016

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 09:44:51 +0100, Henri Beauchamp wrote:

> my viewer is therefore unafffected by that bug...

In fact, I had a doubt and checked: it was affected, but the fix took
me exactly 3 minutes to perform (4 static variables in LLImageGL and
LLViewerTexture that were S32 integers and that I made into S64 ones):
compared to what it will take you to edit the templatized names in all
files, I'd say that the demonstration of how templates can actually
harm the maintainability of the code is done...

Henri.