[opensource-dev] 64 bit viewers build instructions

Nat Goodspeed nat at lindenlab.com
Thu Dec 22 06:58:21 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Nicky Perian <nickyperian at gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't confirmed, but there may be an issue with having build-vc120-32
> and build-vc120-64 side by side and pickup of library dependencies when
> switching from one build to the other.

Please let us know what you find out.

In general, we have tried to isolate build artifacts under the
build-whatever directory, in this case build-vc120-32 or build-vc120-64.
That includes the libraries installed by autobuild: there should be
separate build-vc120-32/packages and build-vc120-64/packages
subdirectories. That separation should (!) also include CMake byproducts --
though if indeed there's some unintentional crossover, I would suspect
CMake stuff.

Don't be dismayed if, when you post your findings, we don't respond right
away: today is the last day before Linden's holiday break. We'll be back
online, much refreshed, on Tuesday, January 3rd.

Merry Christmas!