[opensource-dev] Replacement for QuickTime media plugin

Brent Racobs flats_fixed at flatsfixedbicycles.com
Tue May 24 13:07:39 PDT 2016

At some point your going to have to say good by to Mac OS and Linux. Or
just do what we have been doing for 10 years. Build for the X86_64
I have built the SL viewer standalone many times and kept it up
but the latest changes are so ridiculous pump out code that has no
real meaning for a multi core cpu's is a real shame.
I wonder why Linden Labs would even spend any money on such
ancient ideas.
We have already done all the hard work for you LL.
Do they still make i686 cpu's today.
Ok it is 2016. it is time for SL to just close up and go away.
 Or find the motivation to compile in 64 bit. For than a 64 bit emulator.
Any way keep pumping it out. Keep collecting that pay check OZ.

--
FLATS FIXED Emergency repairs flatsfixedbicycles.com
This message has been sent by the most powerful bleeding edge operating