[opensource-dev] Windows 64 bit build issue

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Wed Nov 30 17:16:08 PST 2016

It’s not needed. We dropped it in Alchemy when adding 64-bit support, and it continues to run fine. /FIXED:NO just ensures that code can be position independent. Maybe at some point this was needed a long time ago for apr hijinks or Windows98 compatibility or something of that nature, but you can safely remove it.

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail