[opensource-dev] 64 bit viewers build instructions

Nicky Perian nickyperian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:52:13 PST 2017

I was expecting to build from the windows command prompt. I can go into
Cygwin64 terminal and
eval "$(autobuild source_environment)" appears to run, but doesn't feedback
any information that it has.
Then in the windows command prompt terminal a virtualenv is set to
autobuild-1.1 and trying to execute autobuild from the Cygwin64 terminal
the virtualenv is lost and cannot be set and autobuild1.0 fails for no
address-size. From the windows command prompt eval is a cannot find this
program.

I find it disturbing, to say the least, that the total autobuild cannot be
completed from the windows command prompt.