[opensource-dev] 64 bit viewers build instructions

Nicky Perian nickyperian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:37:21 PST 2017

>Try creating the env file and reading it. Think about how the UNIX
environment works. >The CMD shell and probably even PowerShell won't see it.

I'm thinking the problem is not being able to execute bash internal
commands such as "eval" and "source" from a windows CMD shell. Programs
such as "tee" work OK but can't reach internals. Next try is to make it
work entirely from cygwin64. Just will be some long commands to reach
autobuild-1.1 which will not be a problem once autobuild-1.1 is standard.

Thanks