[opensource-dev] viewer64 SL_Launcher

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:26:22 PDT 2017

Some systems have two built in graphics chips such as Lenovo laptops with a
system called Optimus. One graphics chip is very weak and the other much
stronger, bit also more power hungry. As I recall it took a while to
register the .EXE name with Nvidia so the stronger chip runs the viewer.

Is this registration underway already?