[opensource-dev] Please accept my invitation to Nextdoor

Chuck Baggett via Nextdoor no-reply at is.email.nextdoor.com
Wed May 3 07:07:29 PDT 2017

Hello,

Chuck Baggett invites you to join 372 of  of
your Highland Village neighbors on Nextdoor. Nextdoor is a free and
private social network that your neighbors are using.

Chuck wrote:
My neighborhood is using a private online network called Nextdoor
Highland Village. On Nextdoor, neighbors can post events and
recommendations, share safety tips, offer things to share, and simply
get to know one another better. I think you and your neighborhood
could benefit too.
Accept Chuck invitation:
https://nextdoor.com/invitation/?i=bdptxrztjqjnkyyytkpp&stage=0&txt=1

It's free and only takes a minute.

WHAT IS NEXTDOOR?
Nextdoor is a free, private social network for your
neighborhood.

* Build a stronger neighborhood
Connect with your neighbors to stay
informed and share useful local information.

* Keep the neighborhood safe
Look out for each other and send updates
to keep the neighborhood safe.

* Share goods and recommendations
Find a great babysitter or trusty
dentist. Borrow a ladder or sell that old bookcase.

See your neighborhood in action:
https://nextdoor.com/invitation/?i=bdptxrztjqjnkyyytkpp&stage=0&txt=1

This message was sent by Nextdoor, 875 Stevenson Street, Suite 700,
San Francisco, CA 94103, and intended for opensource-dev at lists.secondlife.com.