[opensource-dev] Animated mesh (Axon viewer branch)

Brad Payne (Vir Linden) vir at lindenlab.com
Tue Sep 5 06:10:56 PDT 2017

The axon viewer branch is for the work underway on animated object
("animesh") support. Currently this is not quite ready for public testing,
and there are no public regions that support it. When the work is a bit
farther along, we will release a project viewer, and set up some public
testing regions on Aditi. We will let everyone know where and how they can
help test this when that viewer is released.