[opensource-dev] CDN

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Fri Mar 23 14:18:34 PDT 2018

On 2018-03-23 15:51 , Nicky Perian wrote:
> What is the procedure for determining which CDN node is use for viewer instance. Then, how do you determine which assets are present on that CDN and not present in the viewer?
You just use the url base as supplied by the asset capabilities. There
is DNS magic that routes you to the nearest/best CDN node.

I don't understand the second question.... you look in your cache and if
you don't find it, you ask for it.

--
OZ LINDEN | Senior Director, Second Life Engineering
email or hangouts: oz at lindenlab.com <mailto:oz at lindenlab.com> | Real