[opensource-dev] SL server issues in the past 4 months

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Mon Apr 8 07:49:42 PDT 2019

On 2019-04-08 09:27 , Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> In the hope my observations will help you guys to get things back on
> track (because it's getting really badly needed).

Thank you Henri.

We are very much aware of these problems and trying hard to correct
them, but I believe you may have added some useful insights; I've
forwarded your message to the two teams I have attacking them.

--
OZ LINDEN | Senior Director, Second Life Engineering
email: oz at lindenlab.com <mailto:oz at lindenlab.com> | Scott Lawrence