[opensource-dev] ViewerAsset cap

Brad Payne (Vir Linden) vir at lindenlab.com
Thu Aug 22 11:24:23 PDT 2019

As noted above, this isn't really documented that I know of. The "can
fetch" field in LLAssetDictionary is the best source for what is supported
for HTTP fetch. Unsupported types include things with particular privacy
concerns, things the viewer is not allowed to see directly, things that the
viewer is supposed to have some access to but is not allowed to know the
asset id of, and various things that are not in current use at all. We
don't have any current plans to change the set of supported types.