[opensource-dev] Mercurial to Git migration

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Mon Dec 16 06:47:48 PST 2019

On 2019-12-13 11:34 , Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:

> I've posted a document on how to follow our conversion from hg to git:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BEvUxaGnTQ54JNd6B7TZQE_Z0JccaoTYmJGNaXsnq_o/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I'll try to get the wiki updated to our new processes over the next
> few weeks.

To be clear ... our plan is that the 6.3.5-release pushed last week will
be the last one in Mercurial; all future viewer releases will be in git
only.

The various in-progress projects are being converted, and you should
begin seeing them either as branches in the viewer-dev repository or as
new forks of that repository over the next month or so.

--
OZ LINDEN | VP Second Life Engineering
email: oz at lindenlab.com <mailto:oz at lindenlab.com> | Scott Lawrence