[opensource-dev] macOS Catalina notarization

Tonya Souther tonya.souther at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 13:34:40 PST 2020

I was able to get a successful notarization. I did not have to do anything
to CEF to get it to fly, though I did have to use the --options runtime
flag. We'll see what testing reveals as the effect of that.

That they tightened down things as of the beginning of February explains
why the notarization I ran on January 15 worked but ones this week didn't.