[sldev] No taper data in compressed update packet?

Joel Riedesel joel at ourstillwaters.org
Mon Apr 2 11:17:41 PDT 2007

That is, when I receive object data in the ObjectUpdateCompressedPacket
the TaperX and TaperY are always zero.  When I use the normal SL Viewer
to edit my object I definitely have TaperX and Y of 1 (or whatever else
I am testing with).
But when I get the data in the packet it is always zero.
(Even when the TaperX and Y really are zero :-).)

What gives?  Obviously the SL Viewer is drawing the object and has the
correct Taper information.  Do I need to somehow get that information
off a different Object Packet?

(I'm printing out the actual bytes of the packet in order to debug this.)

Thanks,
Joel