[sldev] Armchair lawyers (was: Plugin Licensing)

Mike Dickson mike.dickson at rivendellnh.com
Mon Apr 9 07:16:42 PDT 2007

Well, yes, I completely agree. The licensing issues are really up to LL
to define and enforce.

I was responding to a comment that X piece of technology for plugins
gets around the GPL. I disagreed. Much more important IMO is how plugins
work. And what the protocol is.  But I think I said that too.

Personally I'm not interested in side-stepping the GPL. Much more
interested in technology and implementation issues. Which is what I was
commenting on.

Mike