[sldev] Bug triage on Friday

Jason Giglio gigstaggart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:32:20 PDT 2007

Kelly Washington wrote:
> system/tagging/voting/foo" is a feature request.  Maybe you were just
> giving a bad example in this case.  "Teleports fail" is a good example
> of a high priority bug that is hard to track down and hard to fix but
> still a bug.

Well, yes that was a bad example, but you do bring up an interesting
point, that we should not consider feature requests in this.

It raises more questions though.  Sometimes a new feature fixes
something that should probably be considered a bug.

Sorting out our criteria for this ahead of time will definitely make
things move along faster.

-Jason