[sldev] Optimization target: Avatar skinning, LLViewerJointMesh, matrix multiply

James Cook james at lindenlab.com
Sun Apr 15 06:59:21 PDT 2007

Here's a little test app I've been using to time the matrix math
routines.  I'll post my SSE vector3 matrix4 multiply routine later
today.  Sadly, it's no faster than the compiler-generated non-SSE code.

I was thinking of taking the code gcc generates on the Mac and using it
as in-line assembly with Visual Studio for PC.

James