[sldev] Unable to login with beta-1.14.1.1 RC r59992 codebase

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Tue Apr 17 14:46:11 PDT 2007

After last Friday (4/13) I am unable to login with the client manually built
from the sources, on any grid (I tried them all, including Aditi). I am
using the beta-1.14.1.1 2007-Apr-03 RC (beta, r59992) snapshot on Mac OS X.
I was able to login with the same sources before Friday (or Thursday). When
I attempt to login, an alert window pops up, with Download/Quit as the only
choices.

Is there something I am missing to be able to login at least one of the
grids?

Thanks in advance.

Ettore