[sldev] What exactly are the LLDrawPools and how to add a new one...

Tobias Lang tlang303 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:22:01 PDT 2007

Hi,

I like to implement a new drawpool, since it would give me the
flexibility to change the drawing order and rendering style of a whole
bunch of objects. But I am confused what the difference is between
LLDrawPoolSimple which inherits from LLRenderpass and a pool like
LLDrawPoolTree which is a LLFacePool. In what pool are the normal
objects stored in? And why is there a special LLFacePool? I thought all
objects consist of LLFace(s).
Can anyone five me a hint how to move LLDrawables from one pool to another?

Thank you very much,
-Tobias