[sldev] Next bug triage: Monday, 4/30, 3pm PDT

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 26 22:47:54 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I posted a preliminary bug list for the next bug triage here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage/2007-04-30

I also documented how I generated the list, including my small Perl
script that I used to convert to wiki markup:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage

Please give the top dozen or so items a look.  If it doesn't look
complete to you, and you're reasonably confident of your assessment,
mark the bug "resolved/incomplete".  If you are less confident, at least
put your assessment in the comments.  If you feel like it's a good bug
report, please vote on it and/or comment to that effect.

Thanks
Rob