[sldev] Crash when sorting through inventory

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:10:53 PDT 2007

Robin Cornelius wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Linux, Debian Unstable SL i686_1_18_0_6 (DEBUG BUILD)
>
> Whilst trying to find some stuff in my inventory  i get a debug
> assertion. Just got it twice in a row.

I can do this every time now, open inventory window. Select "My
Inventory" at the top then try to search for something by typing in the
box, this shows be lots of matching inventory for the first few letters.
As i then delete the letters i get this assertion.

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk