[sldev] Re: Scripting the client

Erik Anderson odysseus654 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:56:35 PDT 2007

Another input with the whole python thing, I evaluated python as a possible
scripting language for our own product and was extremely disappointed of its
distinct lack of security or the ability to put the language in a sandbox.
The language looks like it was designed to thwart any attempts to do so...