[sldev] Improving VS2005 builds -- what's needed?

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:47:40 PDT 2007

I've my own project files for VS2005 too and they work fine. Migration
is not always easy but I need my own files also because I've added
more build options (I have a build with settings specifically for
profiling purposes).

I haven't tried latest viewer source yet but I guess it should work
just as well with some tweaking.

Dirk aka Blakar Ogre