[sldev] Uh... what was with the sudden voice release?

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Fri Aug 3 16:24:20 PDT 2007

One reason might be because they didn't write the SIP (or RTP)
implementation themselves. They use the SIP stack from
http://www.antisip.com/ (a mixture of all three; osip, eXosip, and
amsip), and the oRTP library originally designed for linphone
(http://www.linphone.org/index.php/eng/code_review/ortp). You might fall
back on those for technical details as the Vivox SDK is just mashing a
lot of components together and tying it in with their SIP gateways. For
a full list of components used by vivoxsdk check here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Voice#Technical

John Hurliman