[sldev] Linux non-x86 SSE build script

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Mon Aug 6 11:41:40 PDT 2007

The _sse and _sse2 files, as they are currently exposed, should compile
fine with no problem on non-x86, as it is wrapped. If you want to use
the SConstruct for non-x86, just make sure is does not define the -march
or -fpmath for those platforms. The intention is to compile those files
without error if they are included rather than complain that they were
included even if the modules were not actually used.

As for SConstruct, I've worked on rewrite for quite some time. It's been
through lots of testing and redesign over the months to make it really
easy to customize per platform and per compiler.

The work can be found on the Open Second Life Community Code repository:
The most recent work is in this branch:
http://oslcc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oslcc/sandbox/branches/os/trunk

The recent work focuses on win32, but there are files in other branches
for MingGW and GCC.

Takes awhile to test/redesign a build system. I hope we can combine
effort. =)

--
Power to Change the Void