[sldev] Shortcut keys for rendering features

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Sat Aug 11 02:57:29 PDT 2007

Tateru Nino wrote:
> Candide LeMay wrote:
  > I've always found it a trifle bizarre. It _does_ make me wonder how many
> users actually have those debug hotkeys actually ever work for them and
> how many don't, and what the common factors might be.

I am Using the new Alt+Ctrl+C in every session and Alt+Ctrl+R in most.

And recently have seen a user complain on JIRA that Alt+Ctrl+1 was broken
(render no UI) because he was doing movies and didn't notice that it was
Alt+Ctrl+F1 now.

Nick

Second Life from the inside out:
http://nicholaz-beresford.blogspot.com/