[sldev] Re: Vote for voice protocol documentation

Adam Frisby adam at gwala.net
Wed Aug 15 16:07:42 PDT 2007

DiamondWare is a bit more than that. Yes you can do spatial audio in
OpenAL / DirectAudio fairly easily - but the part about DiamondWare is
that it handles projectional sources rather than just simple 'point
emitters'.

I believe that's the key part to what they are offering, that and
possibly scale / speed.

Adam