[sldev] 1.18.3

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:53:59 PDT 2007

I like this:
"To accommodate this, before an updated Second Life viewer is released
as an update, we'll post the final build as a "Release Candidate" (RC)
which can be installed side-by-side with the regular SL viewer (much
like a First Look viewer). If blocking bugs are found in the RC, we'll
fix them and update the RC until it's stabilized, at which point the
same code will be made available as an (optional) viewer update."

This is exactly what I asked for yesterday! :)

Dirk aka Blakar Ogre