[sldev] Jira to split SLDEV into parts

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Thu Aug 30 12:33:02 PDT 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007 21:07:29 Lawson English wrote:
> It is interesting that almost none of the people who have commented in
> favor of this jira, and/or who suggested the idea in the first place,
> have voted...

Ok, I'll explain then. Resuming the situation:

Rob thinks there's too much traffic on the list, and as a result has starting
trying to redirect discussions to the wiki talk page.

I think the list is perfectly fine as it is. I also absolutely can't stand
wikis for discussion.

So my mail about splitting was an attempt to reach a compromise with Rob: If
he wants to split then ok, but by adding more mailing lists instead of moving
discussions to the wiki. And if he changes his mind, then I'm fine with
things the way they are now.